Terms and Conditions
1.1. Subscription License Types
ONE by TemplateMonster website may provide you with two possible types of license to use the products (the “products”) included in the ONE by TemplateMonster subscription (referred to as the “subscription”), created by independent content providers in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “license”) issued by our company, as follows:
- Yearly Unlimited License You may be granted a Yearly Unlimited License in case of purchasing ONE by TemplateMonster subscription (Yearly Unlimited pricing plan). It allows you to download any number of products included in the subscription during one year from the date of purchase, enabling you to use each individual product on any number of installations, belonging either to you or your clients.The products provided in the ONE by TemplateMonster Yearly Unlimited subscription may include products provided by third-party suppliers (vendors).The support services are provided for all the products included in the subscription and are granted for 1 year from the purchasing date in case you have purchased Yearly Unlimited subscription.
- Lifetime Unlimited License The Lifetime Unlimited License entitles you to download and use any number of products included in the ONE by TemplateMonster subscription (Lifetime Unlimited pricing plan), and use each individual product on any number of installations, belonging either to you or your clients, from the date of purchase without the expiration date.The products provided in the ONE by TemplateMonster Lifetime Unlimited subscription may include products provided by third-party suppliers (vendors).The support services are provided for all the products included in the subscription and are granted for an unlimited time from the purchasing date in case you have purchased Lifetime Unlimited subscription.
1.2. Becoming a Subscriber
In order to register and become a subscriber, before you get access to the library of items represented within ONE by TemplateMonster subscription, you should provide the complete and adequate information by filling in the registration form, respecting the following conditions listed below:
- in order to become a subscriber at ONE by TemplateMonster you should use only your true identity and details.
- You have to be 16 years or older to become a subscriber at ONE by TemplateMonster.
- You should confirm that the information provided by you isaccurate and complete. It’s imperative to keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). The subscription is not transferable.
The (a) identity theft or (b)providing access to third-parties to your personal account is strictly forbidden.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of these Terms and Conditions, and to take any action we consider rightful, including, but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties, and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities, related to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
1.3. Antifraud Check
Customer purchase can be suspended due to the safety measures on such occasions:
- for a manual antifraud check for 10-20 minutes (as well as it can be suspended for a longer term for more serious investigations). Antifraud check occurs because of a growing number of fraud transactions from persons who are not actual cardholders of the credit cards used during purchase;
- in case a large number of downloads is made at once, in order to prevent fraudulent actions, when the products are obtained with the purpose of further unauthorized actions, listed in subparagraph 2.2;
- in case the items are downloaded from different IP addresses simultaneously, which is impossible for a single account owner to do at the same time.
From this paragraph, you can learn about the license usage aspects, the DOs and DON’Ts of the license usage.
2.1. Authorized Actions
After you make a purchase of either Yearly Unlimited or Lifetime Unlimited license, you may download any number of products included in the subscription and use them to create an End Product for yourself, or for a client during one year or unlimited time span (depending on the current license terms, for more information see Paragraph 1.1.
It is allowed to:
- use the products included in the subscription to create an End Product for personal use;
- transfer the End Product to your client as long as you have followed the Terms and Conditions and your subscription is active;
- use any number of items as part of the End Product transferred to your client, or for your personal purposes;
- you are authorized to make the necessary modification(s) to our products included in the ONE by TemplateMonster subscription to fit your purposes after downloading is made.
- in case the product included in the ONE by TemplateMonster subscription is released under GNU General Public License v.3.0 (it is possible to check if the downloaded product is under GPL v.3.0 license when an archive with the specific item is unpacked), you can use this item on any number of projects belonging to either you or your clients without any limitations. This license allows you to modify the product (usually a template) and its sources to suit your needs and redistribute it under the terms of the GPL as well.
2.2. Unauthorized Actions
From this subparagraph, you can learn about the unauthorized actions that shouldn’t be made under any circumstances. It is prohibited to:
- share any of the products included in the ONE by TemplateMonster subscription, modified or unmodified, through any means (via Torrent, LBRY, or any social networks and messengers, or through any other medium);
- offer the products for redistribution or resale of any kind unless it is directly allowed by the license you acquired;
- sub-license, assign or transfer the products mentioned above to any entity;
- resell or separate from the product and then reuse any part of imagery, clipart, fonts and video footages used in the products included in the ONE by TemplateMonster subscription (these items are an integral part of our products);
- resell the products with the modifications on any sites, third-party marketplace(s), platform(s), or through any other means (messengers, forums, etc.).
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any submissions or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, degrading, tortious, libelous, slanderous or otherwise defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- download the items you don’t intend to use in the projects (this rule applies to mass download cases). In case the mass download is suspected, your access to One by TemplateMonster will be restricted or terminated;
- use the items downloaded from ONE by TemplateMonster subscription services after the license becomes expired;
- resell the end-product to the client when its value is mainly the value of the product acquired from ONE by TemplateMonster (the end-product should be both unique and valuable on its own).
The support of all the products is included in the ONE by TemplateMonster subscription and is provided by ONE by TemplateMonster support team.
You do not claim the right to intellectual property or exclusive ownership to any of the products included in the subscription, modified or unmodified.
Third party content may appear on the ONE by TemplateMonster site or may be accessible via links from the site. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the Site.
6.1. We and any Affiliated Party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from:
- any errors in or omissions from ONE by TemplateMonster site or any services or products obtainable therefrom;
- the unavailability or interruption of the Site or any features thereof;
- your use of the Site;
- the content contained on the Site;
- any delay or failure in performance beyond the control of a Covered Party.
6.2. We do not claim or warrant that ONE by TemplateMonster site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected.
6.3. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable.
6.4. The features, functionality or content of ONE by TemplateMonster site can be changed at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content.
6.5. ONE by TemplateMonster subscription provides access to the products included in it without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
6.6. In no event shall our company or its agents be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
7.1. As a Subscriber, you may purchase and have access to special offers in relation to products and services provided by ONE by TemplateMonster. Information about the services is available on our website.
7.2. You have no obligation to redeem any offer or service. However, if you choose to do so, then you will be buying the relevant product and/or service from ONE by TemplateMonster.
7.3. The description of products and services is published on our site.
7.4. The additional services are provided for an additional fee only for the subscribers that have purchased any of the subscription plans at ONE by TemplateMonster.
7.5. Some of the services might require additional information (not available in the account) that you should provide in order to use the service.
8.1. Some of the services available for purchase within the subscription are provided by vendors, thus, the sole responsibility for the service and its quality lies on the service provider.
8.2. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and merchants or for any information appearing on merchant sites or any other site linked to our site.
Since ONE by TemplateMonster subscription provides non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and you have received access to the products. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing the subscription.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstances can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us. In this case, we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our Billing department in writing within 14 days from the order placing date;
- there weren’t any downloads made from ONE by TemplateMonster during 14 days of usage, and you have submitted a refund request.
Otherwise, the subscription will be considered active.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions, etc.), other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product.
We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
By accessing this website, you agree that all matters relating to your access to and use of this website and/or the products provided within ONE by TemplateMonster subscription shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of Florida, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof. The parties specifically disclaim the U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of Broward County, Florida with respect to any such matters relating to your access or use of this website and/or its products.
You may not disclose any order information including, but not limited to, Order ID, license key, download link, etc.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.