Terms and Conditions
You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. When you create an account at ONE by TemplateMonster and purchase a subscription license, this implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and are ready to follow the rules and respect the terms listed in the paragraphs and clauses below.
- Use your credit card or PayPal account to pay for the subscription plan. Depending on which payment option you choose you will (or will not) have to pay the handling fee.
- Once ONE Subscription expires our system will automatically collect the amount (unless you cancel your subscription) for the next payment period from your PayPal account or credit card.
- When you sign up and become a subscriber you should comply with the terms stated by your preferred payment option.
- If our system fails to deduce payment for the next payment period your subscription will be suspended until the payment is deduced. When your ONE subscription is suspended your rights stated under these terms are also suspended.
1.1. Subscription License Types
- Yearly Unlimited License
It allows you to download and use any number of products*, included in the subscription during one year from the date of purchase, enabling you to use each individual product on any number of installations, belonging either to you or your clients.The support services are provided for all the products included in the subscription and are granted for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Lifetime Unlimited License
- Lifetime Unlimited License
The Lifetime Unlimited License entitles you to download and use any number of products included in the ONE by TemplateMonster subscription (Lifetime Unlimited pricing plan), and use each individual product on any number of installations, belonging either to you or your clients, from the date of purchase without the expiration date.The products provided in the ONE by TemplateMonster Lifetime Unlimited subscription may include products provided by third-party suppliers (vendors).The support services are provided for all the products included in the subscription and are granted for an unlimited time from the purchasing date in case you have purchased Lifetime Unlimited subscription.
1.2. Becoming a Subscriber
In order to register and become a subscriber, before you get access to the library of items represented within ONE by TemplateMonster subscription, you should provide the complete and adequate information by filling in the registration form, respecting the following conditions listed below:
- in order to become a subscriber at ONE by TemplateMonster you should use only your true identity and details.
- You have to be 18 years or older to become a subscriber at ONE by TemplateMonster.
- You should confirm that the information provided by you isaccurate and complete. It’s imperative to keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). The subscription is not transferable.
The (a) identity theft or (b)providing access to third-parties to your personal account is strictly forbidden.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of these Terms and Conditions, and to take any action we consider rightful, including, but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties, and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities, related to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
1.3. Antifraud Check
Customer purchase can be suspended due to the safety measures on such occasions:
- for a manual antifraud check for 10-20 minutes (as well as it can be suspended for a longer term for more serious investigations). Antifraud check occurs because of a growing number of fraud transactions from persons who are not actual cardholders of the credit cards used during purchase;
- in case a large number of downloads is made at once, in order to prevent fraudulent actions, when the products are obtained with the purpose of further unauthorized actions, listed in subparagraph 2.2;
- in case the items are downloaded from different IP addresses simultaneously, which is impossible for a single account owner to do at the same time.
From this paragraph, you can learn about the license usage aspects, the DOs and DON’Ts of the license usage.
2.1. Authorized Actions
After you make a purchase of either Yearly Unlimited or Lifetime Unlimited license, you may download any number of products included in the subscription and use them to create an End Product for yourself, or for a client during one year or unlimited time span (depending on the current license terms, for more information see Paragraph 1.1.
It is allowed to:
- use the products included in the subscription to create an End Product for personal use;
- transfer the End Product to your client as long as you have followed the Terms and Conditions and your subscription is active;
- use any number of items as part of the End Product transferred to your client, or for your personal purposes;
- you are authorized to make the necessary modification(s) to our products included in the ONE by TemplateMonster subscription to fit your purposes after downloading is made.
- in case the product included in the ONE by TemplateMonster subscription is released under GNU General Public License v.3.0 (it is possible to check if the downloaded product is under GPL v.3.0 license when an archive with the specific item is unpacked), you can use this item on any number of projects belonging to either you or your clients without any limitations. This license allows you to modify the product (usually a template) and its sources to suit your needs and redistribute it under the terms of the GPL as well.
2.2. Unauthorized Actions
From this subparagraph, you can learn about the unauthorized actions that shouldn’t be made under any circumstances. It is prohibited to:
- share any of the products included in the ONE by TemplateMonster subscription, modified or unmodified, through any means (via Torrent, LBRY, or any social networks and messengers, or through any other medium);
- offer the products for redistribution or resale of any kind unless it is directly allowed by the license you acquired;
- sub-license, assign or transfer the products mentioned above to any entity;
- resell or separate from the product and then reuse any part of imagery, clipart, fonts and video footages used in the products included in the ONE by TemplateMonster subscription (these items are an integral part of our products);
- resell the products with the modifications on any sites, third-party marketplace(s), platform(s), or through any other means (messengers, forums, etc.).
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any submissions or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, degrading, tortious, libelous, slanderous or otherwise defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- download the items you don’t intend to use in the projects (this rule applies to mass download cases). In case the mass download is suspected, your access to One by TemplateMonster will be restricted or terminated;
- use the items downloaded from ONE by TemplateMonster subscription services after the license becomes expired;
- resell the end-product to the client when its value is mainly the value of the product acquired from ONE by TemplateMonster (the end-product should be both unique and valuable on its own).
- use our items for on-demand services like Saas platforms.
- use items downloaded from ONE by TemplateMonster to promote your products or services.
- claim your rights for any of the products provided within ONE by TemplateMonster subscription. The sole right on all the items within the subscription belongs to ONE by TemplateMonster.
2.3. Subscription terms
When you become a subscriber of ONE, the following terms are applied:
- you agree to the terms and conditions of ONE and you understand what you can or can’t do with the downloaded items;
- both authors of the platform, so as we, do not guarantee that any particular item will infinitely be available on ONE Subscription;
- the selection of digital items in ONE Subscription does not mirror the TemplateMonster.com inventory, meaning that certain items will not be found in ONE;
- when you download any item a non-exclusive license is applied to its further use which is stated under ONE License (the non-exclusive license means that other users might also license the same item);
- you do not gain the right to own a downloaded Item.
All items included in ONE by TemplateMonster inventory are backed by General Assistance support provided by TemplateMonster Technical Support team under the license you’ve purchased. For more details refer to our Support Policy.
You do not claim the right to intellectual property or exclusive ownership to any of the products included in the subscription, modified or unmodified.
Third party content may appear on the ONE by TemplateMonster site or may be accessible via links from the site. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the Site.
6.1. We and any Affiliated Party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from:
- any errors in or omissions from ONE by TemplateMonster site or any services or products obtainable therefrom;
- the unavailability or interruption of the Site or any features thereof;
- your use of the Site;
- the content contained on the Site;
- any delay or failure in performance beyond the control of a Covered Party.
6.2. We do not claim or warrant that ONE by TemplateMonster site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected.
6.3. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable.
6.4. The features, functionality or content of ONE by TemplateMonster site can be changed at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content.
6.5. ONE by TemplateMonster subscription provides access to the products included in it without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
6.6. In no event shall our company or its agents be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
7.1. As a Subscriber, you may purchase and have access to special offers in relation to products and services provided by ONE by TemplateMonster. Information about the services is available on our website.
7.2. You have no obligation to redeem any offer or service. However, if you choose to do so, then you will be buying the relevant product and/or service from ONE by TemplateMonster.
7.3. The description of products and services is published on our site.
7.4. The additional services are provided for an additional fee only for the subscribers that have purchased any of the subscription plans at ONE by TemplateMonster.
7.5. Some of the services might require additional information (not available in the account) that you should provide in order to use the service.
8.1. Some of the services available for purchase within the subscription are provided by vendors, thus, the sole responsibility for the service and its quality lies on the service provider.
8.2. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and merchants or for any information appearing on merchant sites or any other site linked to our site.
Since ONE by TemplateMonster subscription provides non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and you have received access to the products. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing the subscription.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstances can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us. In this case, we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our Billing department in writing within 14 days from the order placing date;
- there weren’t any downloads made from ONE by TemplateMonster during 14 days of usage, and you have submitted a refund request.
As a rule, the following situations DON’T guarantee reimbursements of funds:
- you’ve changed your mind as for the subscription;
- you’ve made an accidental purchase;
- the downloaded items are beyond your skill set;
- goodwill requests;
- when an item of your interest was removed from ONE Membership;
- disputes initiated with a payment agent, when you initiate a dispute your account will be temporarily frozen, in the meantime, we recommend you to contact us first so we could resolve any concerns.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions, etc.), other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product.
We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
By accessing this website, you agree that all matters relating to your access to and use of this website and/or the products provided within ONE by TemplateMonster subscription shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of Florida, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof. The parties specifically disclaim the U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of Broward County, Florida with respect to any such matters relating to your access or use of this website and/or its products.
You may not disclose any order information including, but not limited to, Order ID, license key, download link, etc.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.